|Date & Time||
|From:||Saturday 06 Mar 2021 06:30 PM|
|To:||Sunday 07 Mar 2021 06:00 AM|
|Near Kondgav village, Khanapur-Velha Road, 8 Kms from Khanapur|
Dearest Astronomy Lover,
Amateur Astronomers Group is happy to announce our next Stargazing session !
The World of Nakshatras !
The Ancient Hindu Sages divided the zodiac into 27 Nakshatras or lunar constellations. The 27 signs of the Vedic Lunar Zodiac are probably the oldest astrological system of mankind.
This system is very rich in mythology and these stories are the carriers of true knowledge since thousands of years.
In this session, our experts will walk you through many of these Nakshatras and explain the logic and stories behind them.
Along with that,
Breathtaking views of the Craters on Moon, Rings of Saturn and many deep sky objects through our high-end telescopes, Astonishing Astronomical Videos on projector, Astro-Quiz and lot many discussions on the topics such as Black Holes, Gravity, Big Bang and Time Travel !
The starry night gets more special with warm confortable tents and delicious food.
Its time to leave the city lights behind and enjoy a great night under the stars. Countless wonders await you....
Observations through our powerful telescopes
- Moon and craters on its surface
- Saturn and its spectacular rings
- Mars - The Red Planet
- Open and Globular Star Clusters
- Nebuale (gas clouds in space)
- Distant Galaxies
Along with that,
- Astonishing astronomical videos and informative presentations on LCD projector
- High quality tents for accommodation
- Delicious Maharashtrian cuisine (veg) prepared on Chulha
- Bonfire, Discussions and much more!
Charges: Rs. 1600/- Per Person
Early Bird Discount - Book on or before 25th February and get Rs 100/- off per head.
- Topic expertise
- Powerful, advanced telescopes
- High quality, clean Tents for accommodation
- Sanitization and Temperature check
- Transport arrangement
- Additional Sanitizers/related things
- Anything else which is not mentioned above
Please note - Only first 35 entries will be considered. Book your seats right away before the event is full.
If you have DSLR Camera, Telescope or Binoculars, please bring'em along.
Don't forget to invite your friends !
For bookings and queries:
Clear Skies everyone!
Amateur Astronomers Group, Pune.
Join us to unfold your curiosity !
Tags: astronomy, astronomy pune, astronomy club, amateur astronomers, stargazing, camping, camping near pune, nakshatra
- We start from very basics of Astronomy, therefore no need of prior knowlege of the subject.
- Group discount of Rs. 50/- per head for group of 8 or more.
- Advanced bookings only. No on the spot entries.
- Strictly non alcoholic event.
- Tents are provided on sharing basis.
- Indian style common washroom facility is available.
- In case of bad weather, event may get cancelled or postponed.
- Charges are same for all age groups. No bargaining please. This is pure educational event and our honest try to popularize astronomy.