|Date & Time||
|From:||Saturday 09 Apr 2022 06:30 PM|
|To:||Sunday 10 Apr 2022 06:30 AM|
|Near Kondgav village, Khanapur-Velha Road, 8 Kms from Khanapur|
Dearest Astronomy Lover,
Did you know you can see a galaxy two and half million light-years away with your unaided eyes? Craters on the Moon with binoculars? Ever wondered what are the constellations and how to identify them? How does the other planets in our solar system look like? Curious about the Space and Universe?
Then get ready for the "Deep Dive into the Cosmos" !
During this time of the year, the Milky Way core starts to rise before the sunrise, showing us many beautiful deep sky objects!
Breathtaking views of Craters on the Moon, phases of Venus, Saturn's Rings, Nebulae and many Star Clusters through our Powerful Telescopes, Astonishing Astronomical Videos on projector, Astro-Quiz and lot many discussions on the topics such as Black Holes, Gravity, Big Bang and Time Travel !
Along with that, our experts will walk you through many of the constellations, zodiacs, and explain the logic and stories behind them.
The starry night gets more special with Warm, Comfortable Tents and Delicious Food.
It's time to leave the city lights behind and enjoy a great night under the stars. Countless wonders await you....
Observations through our powerful telescopes
- Craters and Mountains on the Moon Surface
- Saturn's Rings
- Beautiful Bright Venus
- Nebulae (gas clouds in space)
- Open and Globular star clusters
- Distant Galaxies
Along with that,
- Astonishing astronomical videos and informative presentations on the projector
- High quality tents for accommodation
- Delicious Maharashtrian cuisine (veg/non-veg) prepared on Chulha
- Bonfire, Discussions and much more!
Charges: Rs. 1650/- Per Person
Group Discount - Come in a group of 8 or more, and get 50/- off per head !!
Please note - Only first 50 entries will be considered. Book your seats right away before the event is full.
- Topic expertise and overall event execution
- Powerful telescopes
- High quality, sanitized, clean Tents for accommodation
- Sanitization and Temperature check
- Transport arrangement
- Anything else which is not mentioned above
If you have DSLR Camera, Telescope or Binoculars, please bring them along.
Don't forget to invite your friends !
For bookings and queries:
Clear Skies everyone! Don't forget to follow us:
Amateur Astronomers Group, Pune.
Join us to unfold your curiosity !
Tags: astronomy, astronomy pune, starparty, starparty pune, star party, star party pune, amateur astronomers near pune, star gazing camps near pune, sky gazing camps near pune, astronomy club pune, pune astronomy club, astronomy club, amateur astronomers, stargazing, camping, camping near pune, nakshatra, constellations, moon, craters
- We start from very basics of Astronomy, therefore no need of prior knowledge of subject.
- Group discount of Rs. 50/- per head for group of 8 or more.
- Advanced bookings only. No on the spot entries.
- Strictly non alcoholic event.
- Tents are provided on sharing basis.
- Common Indian style washroom facility available.
- In case of bad weather, event may get cancelled or postponed.
- This is purely an educational event. There is no music/guitar or DJ.
- No bargaining please.